Friday, October 25, 2013

Cat Monologue 5 - Curses!

Curses! My owners have succumbed to the vile force of idiocy that so many of the canine race presume! AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!! There is no worse thing that could be happening right now; my kibble supplies are running low from paying off Lenny; Max the dog is as stupid as ever; and now, the household is out to buy ANOTHER DOG!!!



I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do! I heard the parents telling the children; it's official. Max is romping around the backyard barking out the awful news! I've developed a list of options, and since I know I have readers, I'm going to give you guys a choice. I don't know what to do, I really don't. If I run away, I'm not sure I can rough it in the street. Getting rid of the new dog, maybe? It didn't go that well last time, but hey, I'm desperate. Or should I stay here and bear it? This is so bad, I'm in such deep trouble.



A) Run away

B) Stay and try to get rid of the new pet
C) Stay and put up with it


Please have a response for me, and I'll tell you next Friday what happens. You've got to help me out here, readership!



-Signing off,

Chester Felix (the cat)


---




So, readers, what do you think Chester should do? Vote in the comments and next week you'll find out what happens! I'm not going to do a short story tomorrow, and as you may have noticed I didn't post poetry this week. The story needs more work, and I promise to have more poetry next Tuesday and Thursday.



Suggestions for Mad Monday are welcome, as always!



-JW

4 comments:

  1. I think B. would eb better suited ot Chester's abilities. I'm sure he can sabotage the new dog's food bowl, or mutter insane comments into his ear at bedtime.
    -Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z is right; B probably would be more Chester's style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, Chester sounds like He's having a rough time, what with the new dog coming on top of paying off Lenny with his food and the dog he already has to deal with, I vote A.

    ReplyDelete